Saturday, November 17, 2007

Time to start a Blog!

I have had a few people ask if I had a blog and finally decided to just do it when I saw how easy it is with this program. This will save me from emailing pictures to everyone. We are here in Southern California and loving it. It was 88 degrees yesterday, wonderful compared to what family and friends are experiencing where they are right now :) Grant is now 4 months old and Courtney is 22 months. They are already the best of friends. Courtney is a second mother to him in every way. Grant is getting so big and has been the easiest, happiest child we have ever seen. Adam enjoyes his job, though the client he is on has had him out of the state 5 out of the last 9 weeks. But this week is his last traveling, so yay! Though just in time for busy season, *ugh*! But we are doing good here and are very happy.

1 comments:

Spencer said...

I hear you way to go starting a blog now everyone can see how you family is doing with out the emails. bien hecho Spencer