Wednesday, December 12, 2007

She is too much....

Our church goes from 11-2. By the time we get home, Courtney is so tired after 2 full hours of hard nursery playing. This past Sunday, she was doing ok, so we never put her down for a nap and figured we would put her to bed early- she showed us this was a bad approach. At 6:00 pm, I came into the family room to see that she had fallen asleep while reading on the couch!
This was a time when she was so tired, she fell asleep while climbing under the dining room table.
This is her new winter hat and stick horse. I just loved this picture! (and yes, the tree is only decorated on the top due to someone 's curiosity).

2 comments:

Teriann said...

Awwww - isn't she a cutie :)

Randi said...

Tawni! How are you? I am excited that I found your blog. Your kids are so cute! Just thought I'd say hi...

-Randi