
Courtney asked if we could go outside last night around dinner time. It was getting dark, and didn't think she would understand that it was late, so I told her it was to cold to go outside and thought that would end that. She looked at me and said, "jacket, mommy". She then proceeded to bring me all of our jackets and continue to ask to go outside with them on. When I tried to change my story of why we couldn't got out to it was getting dark, she just kept saying, "jacket, mommy". I learned an important lesson...
1. Lying will get you no where and
2. She is getting old enough to understand things like if I say she can't do something because it is "cold" that can be solved easily with a "coat"!
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Smart little cookie....
Posted by california smiths at 2:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comments:
LOVE that picture :) She is such a smart little cutie!
Post a Comment