You have two kids close in age.
I remember when I had to push Courtney around, now I have someone else who wants to do the pushing for me!
Thursday, May 8, 2008
THIS is why......
Posted by Tawni at 11:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life Is A Most Wonderful Fairytale
You have two kids close in age.
I remember when I had to push Courtney around, now I have someone else who wants to do the pushing for me!
Posted by Tawni at 11:45 AM
4 comments:
They play so well together. I can't wait until Ashton gets a little older so that Sadie can entertain him. She already makes him smile and coo, but it will be nice when I can leave them alone with each other and not have Sadie trying to pick him up out of the bouncer when I walk away for two seconds...Ahhh!
that's so cute! and a great idea i might add to get some energy out of denver and entertain beck! love it
That's cute. It looks & sounds like Courtney is enjoying herself more than Grant. Lots of fun.
I KNEW it was a good idea to have kids that close together. Thanks for the encouragement!
Post a Comment