Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I Like Bugs

This is for the grandmas!

11 comments:

The Reese's said...

That's pretty cute. Amazing what they can do so young.

Jon and Ashley said...

I can't believe she can read. What a smart little girl. She must take after her mommy.

Tawni said...

I don't think she is so much reading as having it memorized :)

kristi said...

It's great either way she will always love books and even with memory she will retain some sight words. Totally amaziing.

Naomi Hanks said...

Soooo cute! She has the cutest little voice... and how amazing that she can already read!

T said...

that was so cute!!!

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

That is darling. I love when kids memorize the books and then can read them all by themselves. What a cutie!

Teriann said...

That is absolutely adorable - she has such a darling voice :)

Red Rock Motors Inc. said...

That is way cute. I cannot believe how big she is getting.

Heidi

Em and AJ said...

How adorable! I bet you are so proud. She is getting so big. I can't believe how fast they grow up.

Bingham Family said...

She is so cute. What a good mom. Brance has a friend that has to take summer school and his mom said "I had no idea that you had to be able to wirte your name and know your number and letters, to go to kindergarten." So way to go, every little bit helps! She will thank you one day!