Monday, October 20, 2008

Home Entertainment

My kids haven't been feeling to well, so I haven't taken them out until they are non-contagious and happy again. Therefore, we have had to be more creative with entertainment. My kids played for over an hour climbing up and falling down our cushions. It was fun to see them have simple entertainment.



8 comments:

Bingham Family said...

How fun! Your such a good mom. My cushions are off my couch more than they are on it. It kinda drives me crazy!!! I need to live in the moment! That stinks that they have been feeling sick.

The Reese's said...

i'm going to do to that today. looks like fun on a cold day.

Sally said...

I'll have to keep that idea in the back of my head for one of those days when Annabelle just needs something to do!

Piper said...

So much fun, mama! I know how hard it is when they have to be quarantined. Hey- there is one blessing of BOTH being sick- they can play together! LOL

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

I remember doing stuff like that when I was little. We always had a ton of fun and it always seemed so adventurous.

Megan said...

How fun! P.S. Where did you get Grant's adorable shirt? I'm always shopping for boy clothes!

california smiths said...

Grandma got his shirt at the fabulous Target, a favorite for kids clothes!

Christensen Family said...

My kids love to jump and play on our couch cushions too. Must be a kid thing!