This week went fast. We enjoyed seeing Fantasmic and the fireworks and Disneyland on Grant's birthday. As you can see from Ashley's smile, even she understands it is the happiest place on earth :)
Here is Grant making Zurg and Buzz fight. He is such a boy in how he plays. So different from Courtney.
Courtney dressed up...can't wait to see what happens when she starts picking out her clothes when to actually go places...
My girls, I can't wait for them to grow up and play with each other.

Ashley's church clothes. Every week I get her all dressed up for church and every week she has slept the entire three hours in her carseat with the cover down so no one has ever seen how cute she looks...

Sunday, July 26, 2009
More kid pictures
Posted by california smiths at 5:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












7 comments:
Way to teach Ashley early to love Disneyland :) Darling pictures - I can't wait to see everyone in person. We will be there sometime Wednesday.
I love checking up on your blog, your kids are so cute!
How sad but happy that she sleeps through church!
Ashley is a little doll! Everyone at church will see how cute she is eventually. I'm sure it won't change. I would just be very happy if either of my kids would sleep for an hour during church! You are lucky to have such a good baby that will sleep for 3!
There must be magic in the air at Disneyland for Ashley to be smiling at the happiest place on earth. :) Cute pictures of your kiddos. Ashley is so cute, and I am sure that people will get to see her eventually. How great that she sleeps through 3 hours of church. I remember Sadie would sleep through the 3 hours of church as well, but that has all changed now. :)
looks like things are going good! ashley is getting so big, hope all is well with your company and goes good for your blessing this week. oh and check this blog shannascarseatcovers.blogspot.com
Well, we all enjoy looking at Ashley's cute clothes!!
I love Courtney's outfits- Just roll with it, Momma! If nothing else, she will brighten someone else's day with a silly mismatched outfit! Keegan's kinder teacher admitted to me at the end of the year that her favorite part of every morning was seeing what Maia was going to be wearing when we showed up- from a princess dress to a china dress to a black, pink and purple skirt with a blue and green shirt ("cuz pink and purple BOTH go with blue and green, Mom!") Plenty of time to teach them about coordinating when it makes a bit more sense!
Post a Comment