Thursday, November 19, 2009

Christmas Pictures

Got my kids Christmas pictures back today. Of course, the day I got them done, Grant refused to smile, but the girls did good. Especially Ashley.



9 comments:

Sally said...

Super cute. And Courtney's hair is absolutely darling!

The Reese's said...

so cute!

Teriann said...

The new pictures are so darling! I love Courtney's hair :)

Larkin Family said...

Cute! I know all about having your little boy not wanting to smile during pictures...what are we going to do with them? Oh well. :)

Chantalle said...

GREAT job! Ok, so Grant isn't smiling huge, but he looks so nice and cute still! Good job with three, I'm still wondering how we are going to do two kids!

Laura Thompson said...

Very cute--I can see both of you in them. Courtney's quotes are hillarious by the way. :)

Tristan said...

So cute! I can't wait to get your Christmas card in the mail! By the way, do I have your new address to send you one?

Goldie said...

They look really good! It doesn't even look bad that Grant isn't smiling. We just took ours too and not one of Aleena smiling. I was dissapointed, oh well.

Randi said...

Darling pictures! Your kids are adorable :)