We have been having fun getting ready for Christmas (in four days!!). We have another tradition of going down to Fashion Island and seeing the giant Christmas Tree there too.
That mall is right next to the Newport Beach Temple, so we stopped there to see the Nativity they have set up also.
I loved this! I put Ashley on Courtney's bed to let them play and Ashley chose to just hold Courtney's silky and go to sleep....
Some of the perks of Adam's job. He came home one day with 18 pounds of oranges, the next day with 20 kiwis and about 20 bottles of a prototype for Cutie Juice.


Sunday, December 20, 2009
More Christmas!
Posted by california smiths at 8:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












8 comments:
Those oranges look delicious. I loved your elves. Ashley's head looked darling dancing.
We ate cuties with breakfast :) I bet the juice would be GOOD!
i don't know if you can even call it christmas when you all are in short sleeves. you need some snow :)
We LOVE Cuties....I'm sure the juice would be good. Maybe it will hit the market someday!
I love that Ashley is already attached to silky's :) Looks like you are having fun - but don't you miss the snow for Christmas?
Nope, I told Tangi there is nothing more beautiful than a palm tree with Christmas lights on it. Come to find out, you don't need snow to enjoy Christmas!
After living in California for about a year I started to really miss the change of seasons. I don't love snow but what's a White Christmas without it? Looks like you guys are have some fun traditions and are making some great family memories!
yummm I am so jealous! I am going broke buying bags of cutie oranges we buy at least 2 boxes a week
Post a Comment