It starts with a smile....
Then a push up...
All fours, but no knees down....
Ends with being under the couch...
'Ashley is stuck'! Her knight in shining armor comes to her rescue!!!

I love this stage. She gets up on all fours, rocks back and fourth but the only direction she can go is backwards, but can scoot all over the house not knowing where she is going!
Friday, February 5, 2010
Backwards
Posted by california smiths at 4:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












7 comments:
She has quite the knight in shinning armor! That is so cute and she looks so happy to moving at all :)
so cute!
That is so cute! Ashley looks so proud of herself and I love that Grant is a special little helper to his baby sis. It just melts my heart when siblings help each other and love one another!
La La La LOVE it! So fun :)
That is so cute! I love that stage too, so fun!
So cute! I love her eyes.
The military push up (the one where she is up on all fours) is award winner. I think she needs to do an exercise vidio, perhapes Peds90X. Too cute !
Post a Comment