The girls in their new matching outfits...never thought I would match my kids, but Courtney begs for the same clothes, and frankly it is super cute... ;)

Grant and Courtney playing so good together that I had to catch it on camera...
Play date with our old neighbors!

Friday, February 19, 2010
Cute, Cute Kids!
Posted by california smiths at 7:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












6 comments:
I think they look adorable in matching clothes :) Cute pics of the kids.
so super cute! i totally match my boys too. can't wait to see you guys in person...
I don't deny it at all....I love matching sister outfits! They're the best.
I think it is super cute to match little girls together. I hope to be able to do that one day too. :)
I LOVE matching clothes. It's a little more challenging to match a boy and a girl than 2 girls. FUN!!! Do you not like matching the kids normally because you have a twin? Just curious.
I love matching outfits. I wanted a girl to do the same thing.
Post a Comment