Every August Adam's family takes a trip to the Surf and Sand Hotel in Laguna Beach for a week. We had a great time this year! The kids were content to play on the beach all day and we didn't have to chase them around. Very relaxing!
Our family
Grandkids and great-grandkids
Entire Family.jpg)









Saturday, August 14, 2010
Surf and Sand
Posted by california smiths at 5:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
looks like tons of fun! glad you are back so i have someone to call ;)
How fun! I love your family picture of you guys in the light blue. Your hair is so long and pretty!
Tawni, you look beautiful. I love the blonde hair! Your family is darling, I loved looking at these pictures from your trip and also from Skye's wedding. I can't believe Skye is old enough to get married...crazy! Is this trip to Laguna Beach with Adam's grandparents that were your mission president and wife?
Post a Comment