Tuesday, February 22, 2011

ShicShoppe

My neighbor married this very talented girl named Sally. I have never met Sally, but I feel like I know her through her blog. She is an amazing seamstress. I am not. Therefore, I have bought A LOT of things from Sally over the year that she sells through her blog, ShicShoppe, on this Etsy site (She even has a facebook page). Every time my girls where their dresses (I have bought 2 sets of matching dresses, matching skirts, a skirt for Courtney, a skirt and matching shirt for Ashley) everyone asks me if I made them and tell me how cute they are. Oh, and she even did matching bracelets for almost all the outfits! Sally even made my girls dresses for my little sister's wedding. I have bought headbands for myself and headbands and a purse for Christmas gifts, which the people loved when they got them.


3 comments:

Sally said...

Thanks, Tawni! :)

The Reese's said...

i completely agree and i only wish i had girls to by more stuff ;)

Em and AJ said...

Such cute stuff. Thanks for sharing her site with all of us.