
Courtney got tons of Princess memorabilia for Christmas. Her favorite was a seashell necklace that sang Ariel's "ahahaha" song. She pushed it over and over for the entire day. Grant enjoyed a new chair and monkey, and both enjoyed the excitement in the air.
Courtney is a reader and got a lot of books for 
Christmas and immediatly started reading them that night...in her tinkerbell pjs.....and the "wonderful" singing shell necklace!
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Christmas Princess
Posted by california smiths at 3:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
Oh my gosh Tawni I had no idea you had a blog. I linked onto it from my comments and I am freaking out about these beautiful babies. I have never seen any of them before. Seriously, beautiful. Oh, and did I mention that they are beautiful? Thanks for the post.
It looks like you and the fam are doing well. You are right, it's been a long time. How do you like, CA? You are only a few miles from my old mission stompin' grounds. It's different having no snow for Christmas, huh? At the same time I sure liked taking my Molly out on Christmas Day to ride her new tricylce. You can't do that in Utah. It was good to hear from you, take care.
Just be jealous of our 3 feet of snow in Mountain Green!!!
Post a Comment