Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Mamma's Boy



Grant is my little boy. He is such a mamma's boy and is such a good baby. Adam tried to tell me that I better enjoy it now, because the time will come when Grant will be embarrassed of me. I do not think that is going to happen, but Adam tells me it happens somewhere between 12-15. I hope this is not true! According to my husband- who is always right- boys are never embarrassed of their dads, just there moms at some point, and girls are never embarrassed of their moms, just there dads at some point. I am anxious already to see if he is right. I wish they could just always adore us as parents as much as now!

2 comments:

Teriann said...

What a cutie! The picture of the two of you ALMOST looks like a cold day ;)

Randi said...

I hope it's not true! Gavin is a momma's boy too and I don't ever want him to be embarassed of me!