Saturday, January 5, 2008

Courtney and a Map


I have learned that kids can memorize things super fast. Here is Courtney pointing out places on a map in her closet. Keep in mind, she turns 2 at the end of the month, so she is pretty young! I am pretty proud (but not in the bad way :)!

9 comments:

the judkins said...

Smart little stinker!

jfb said...

tawni! somehow i can across your blog! it's been so very long since i saw you. your family is adorable, you look great, and i am very jealous of your weather. how fun! it's great to be able to see what you're up to. take care. jennie firth brasfield

The Downs Family said...

That is one of the cutest things I have ever seen, and I've seen a lot of cute things in my life! How fun! Thanks for keeping in touch! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

You have a smart little cookie on your hands....it will be a challenge to keep her stimulated and content....sounds like she is a "Smith" for sure!

Anonymous said...

Grandpa Hanks says where are Famous Idaho potatoes from?

Randi said...

Wow! What a smart little girl you have! She is so dang cute! I would be proud too.

kate said...

You have such a wonderfully cute family! And smart too! It's been so long... sounds like you are so happy! Glad to find you and get an update, I'll keep checking for more!

TiffanyM said...

Courtney is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to teach her all the bones! See you next weekend!