Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Poll

So Courtney has gone through some movie phases. Some I loved, some I hated. I am someone who can watch Madagascar over and over and laugh harder each time. Finding Nemo.... I never saw the humor in. Right now Courtney is in a Lion King phase, which makes me cry at the end every time. I was just wondering, out of Courtney's favorite movies, which one could you watch over and over and over and over.....

3 comments:

Teriann said...

I vote Madagascar too. I have seen Finding Nemo & Little Mermaid SO many times! You really need to get her into Cars - it is hilarious :)

Brian Hanks said...

duh...

Ariel's a total babe!

T said...

i think i could watch little mermaid since I don't have any girls i love that movie and I don't get to watch it that often (only when I can talk Jackson into it)