Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Grant's New Voice

Grant discovered his voice. It is the cutest thing in the world to listen to him right now. He is constantly growling and this video does not do him justice. It is fun to watch his face right before he lets out a sound, because you can see how hard he has to concentrate to get it out. I love it because it is such a different sound than Courtney made when she was learning to "work her voice".

6 comments:

The Downs Family said...

he sounds cute.

It turns out that I'm going to be the visiting teaching coordinator.

Brian Hanks said...

That kid is going to LOVE dinosaurs!

Evelyn said...

Tawni!! I can't believe what a beautiful family you have. I haven't seen you since Julie's wedding shower. I'm at evorama.blogspot.com

T said...

oh I miss that phase!

thejudkins said...

Cute little stinker! I tagged you. Go to my blog to see what to do.

Anonymous said...

His eyes are so unbelievable, can't wait to play with him.