Friday, January 18, 2008

Tagged, I'm it!

I've been Tagged!!! A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B: Each player answers the questions about themselves. C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: Let's see, I was just 15 and almost ready to get my driver's license learner's permit in March. I just became a cheerleader at Beariver High School, which was the most exciting thing that could happen to me. I loved school and hanging out with friends. Enjoying the freedom of not having a job yet.

5 things on my to-do list today: 1. Go to the park-which we do EVERYDAY. 2. Laundry and iron Adam's work shirts. 3. Play with my kids and read them a story. 4. Read me a story. 5. Make a yummy dinner.

Snacks I enjoy: Anything chocolate, sweet, or unhealthy.

I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: I have a feeling my husband would have me save it ALL. He is pretty frugal that way. BUT I would defiantly buy my dream home (which might use all my billions living in the OC), I would travel everywhere and fly our mom's here to watch the kids so we could go alone! I would also make a date to go see "Wicked" in LA.

3 of my bad habits: I hate getting out my routine, if something messes it up, I just don't' do it. I hate getting out of my comfort zone, I hate to exercise.

5 places I have lived: Bear River, UT; Logan, UT; Atlanta, GA; Provo, UT; Santa Ana, CA

5 jobs that I have had : Subway sandwich artist, Fred Meyer retail, Administrative assistant, Office manager at BYU, MOM

5 Things people don't know about me: 1. I know A LOT about politics and follow it closely. 2. I am deaf in my right ear. 3. My dad's name is Tom Hanks. 4. I went to a Barry Manalow concert. 5. I hate surprises.

I tagged Teresa, Briawna, Erica, Brian and Brittany

5 comments:

Teriann said...

You weren't thrilled about going to the Barry Manilow concert - but you did agree it was fantastic ;)

thejudkins said...

Tawni! I hate being tagged but I love reading what other people write! Give me your address and I well send you some clippies for Courtney.

kate said...

It was so fun to learn more about you, I had no idea you were deaf in one ear. Have you always been?

The Downs Family said...

Thanks for the challenge!

Janice Marsh said...

This was an interesting glimpse into your life.