Sunday, January 27, 2008

Pictures

Here is Courtney playing Guitar Hero, which she is pro at.
Here is the new fashion for even toddlers..... the skinny jean is BACK!Grant surprised us this past week by getting his TWO bottom teeth. At a week before he turned 6 months, he is about 3 months earlier than Courtney got hers.
An updated family picture. Taken by timer, so neither kid looks their absolute best, but you get the idea :)

2 comments:

Randi said...

Cute family! I have to tell you that in an effort to clean out old stuff I was going through some old pictures the other day and found some of us when we were cheerleaders and we did the skit of 'Little Rascals'! Do you remember? If not I will have to scan the picture and send it to you...we look hilarious!

Teriann said...

Grant & Courtney both have the same expression on their faces. Too funny :)