Sunday, January 27, 2008

Look who's Two!

5 comments:

T said...

happy birthday cortney:) I can't believe how big grant is it seems like yesterday that you came over he was like 2 weeks old. what a cutie you look great also. call me when the craziness is over

Unknown said...

cool video, i'm impressed, you're getting pretty good at this blog thing

Pam said...

Your kids are so cute Tawni! Your little girl looks just like you:)

Pam said...

Tawni, I just read your tag and totally forgot you can't hear in one ear. It brought back memories in cheerleading. I remember always trying to talk you on the wrong side. So I tried to make a mental note which ear to talk closest too:):)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS BLOG THING BUT I AM GOING TO HAVE TO BUY AN I PHONE TO SHOW EVERYONE AT WORK. MY COMPUTER AT WORK DOES NOT HAVE SOUND. GRANDMA CEBIE