Tuesday, January 29, 2008

He will be missed...

Here in California we do not get to watch the press coverage of all that is going on in Utah to celebrate the life of President Hinckley, but I love to read about it on KSL.com. I admire all the high school kids for wearing church clothes to church Monday to honor the prophet and loved the thought of all the flags flying half-mass for him. We didn't get to see it, but I enjoy imagining. President Hinckley will forever be in the hearts of all the youth and those of us that grew up with him as "our" prophet. He signed Adam's college diploma and both of our mission calls, so he will always hold a special place in our heart. We love him and miss him. It is wonderful to know that he is with his sweet wife now, and I can only imagine the reunion that such a good and faithful servant received when he died. God be with you till we meet again!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are wonderful words of tribute for a wonderful man. Thanks for making me cry again, just like I do every time I watch the news this week :)