Monday, March 10, 2008

Family Week

Adam got a week off after filing, so we took advantage of the time and place we are at right now. We started off by going to the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach.


We then went to the beach with Coby, Tangi, Denver and Beckham.


Friday we went to Disneyland with the whole family.


Saturday it was down to San Diego for Spencer and Tori's wedding in the San Diego Temple.


Denver and Courtney saying goodbye after a fun weekend.

7 comments:

The Downs Family said...

Very fun times! Sometimes I wish that Daniel and I could just go and do fun things for a little while- one day soon, maybe.

Jon and Ashley said...

It sounds like you guys had so much fun. I love the picture of Courtney and Denver hugging. She looked so darling. Beautiful pictures of the aquarium.

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

Your daughter is so darling!!! I love keeping in touch with people that went to school while I was there. Make sure you leave me your email on my blog so I can add you to my blog when we go private. Thanks again for the comment!!!

Angie Tolman said...

Tawni, thanks for making a comment on my blog. I keep trying to get Julie to start one. She says you and Tangi have been begging her for a while-I only started my blog in Dec. I didn't even know what they were. She's says if your guys haven't been able to get her to start I won't so don't try-so i don't. It was fun to see how you are doing though.
-Angie
P.S. if you do leave your e-mail for Lisa, type out the at and dot so spammers can't find you. I just learned that today and thought I should pass it along.

Hootie & Chrissi said...

Hey Tawni- what a darling family you have. It was nice to see that you left a comment. It looks like things are going good for you, I'm so glad. Keep in touch. Chrissi

The Birds said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! Isn't it times like those that make life SO great!!! Oh, and you are the BEST - thanks for helping me fix that little b-day tracker. I NEVER would have figured that out on my own and all it was was a simple click!

The Oylers said...

I can't beleive Spencer is married. It makes me feel so old. Oh well...