Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Courtney and Grant

Courtney and Grant make my life worth living. Though some days, well most days, Courtney is the biggest drama queen on earth and makes me want to pull my hair out, all of the sudden she will do something to bring the biggest smile on my face. Whether it is a "Bless you mommy" after I sneeze, or teaching Grant how to play the piano 'her way' I just take a minute close my eyes and tell myself to remember the good moments and somehow they always out-weigh the bad ones. It also helps to have Tangi who always answers her phone to let me vent and give great advice. THANKS TANG!





The birthday cake we made Adam's mom this weekend.

6 comments:

Jon and Ashley said...

That cake looks so delicous. It is always so nice to have someone that lets you vent. Most days, at the end of the day, when the little "darlings" are asleep, Jon and I go through the day and name the cute or funny things they did. It helps you forget if you had a rough day, and I think it starts me out on a better foot the next morning. (But if you ask Tangi and Coby, they think I am a nazi mom and too strict on my kids. HEE HEE)

The Reese's said...

i'm glad you updated your pictures. i love the first one of grant. he's starting to look like a boy, not a baby. i also, agree with ash that i could eat that cake right now, and she can be a strict but really doesn't do anything that i wouldn't. so maybe i'm a nazi mom too. call and vent anytime.

Chantalle said...

Cute pictures, I want that cake!! Things are so different from when I last saw you...only one sweet little baby :) Now two smiles!

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

I would love a cake that looks that tasty!!! Your kids are seriously darling. I love the picture with your daughter on the piano. My kids do the same kinds of things.

Joell said...

I am so glad we can keep in touch now. Your kids are so cute and growing so fast. DId you hear Tang and I are going to be neighbors! I'm so excited!

Em and AJ said...

Thanks for sharing your post. I too have days were I feel like pulling my hair out because Mercedes is pulling out everything and getting into everything with all of her curiousity. It also helps to think about the good times rather the bad ones...and I am glad to see that I am not the only mom who feels like pulling my hair out some days. :)