Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

We had a lot of fun coloring easter eggs, swimming, and eating for Easter. It was a very HOT Easter (after church our car said it was 88 degrees!). So hot in fact, that in sacrament meeting they opened all the church doors outside to get a breeze going through. I have never felt more like I was back in old southern baptist church in Georgia than to be holding a church meeting with the doors open! Courtney got the movie Enchanted and we LOVED it. Very cute movie. Grant got 101 Dalmations which Courtney is excited about. Grant also got his top two teeth today, again, no crying involved. If all babies were as good as him, I would have a dozen!





While talking to Tang and Denver on webcam, Courtney got a very sad 'miss you' face. She loves her far-away family. The web cam makes it a little easier to be away.

10 comments:

Jon and Ashley said...

Your Easter baskets were so cute. I love Enchanted. I made Jon watch it with me the other night and he actually liked it too! That picture of Courtney breaks my heart. She looks so sad. I love web cams. My kids love talking to my mom and dad on them.

TMB said...

Wow Two kids, and living the life in Vegas! They are really cute. 88 degrees actually sounds very appealing to me. It is fun to see what you have been doing post mission. I believe Adam's grandpa was Taylor's mission president...small world. Did he serve in Portland and Atlanta?

Joell said...

Cute kids Easter is so fun! where are you guys living now? You could always move back and build next to Tang and I!

me said...

I WAS IN ALCO the other day and seen your sister skye holy cow i am old cuz the last time i seen her she was like in 1st grade with long hair and glasses she is so grown up.

Harmony said...

Hi Tawni,
I just found your blog and wanted to say hi. Your kids are sooo cute! it looks like you have quite the life in california. Happy Easter!

Hootie & Chrissi said...

Glad you had a fun easter. Your kids are so cute. Hootie & I watched Enchanted with his sisters on easter, it was a cute movie. I'm jealous of the 88 degrees. I love warm weather. We went to church in Mexico, and all the doors had to be opened. Hope your enjoying it.

Shane and Michelle said...

Hey, I'm a friend of Tangi's. she has talked about you before of course. I'm a twin as well. Don't you love having a twin? you can say anything you want and the twin pretty much always understands. what would you do without them. Wanted to tell you that your little girl has the most beautiful eyes.

Angie said...

Your kids are so cute! I love the picture with Courtney wearing the sunglasses. How old is she? I can't believe how fast time flies. It seems like yesterday that we were roomies in good ol' Continental.

Julie said...

Your easter sounds just like mine... It snowed all day friday when I got back from Utah and I think the temperature made it to 33-ish. It definetly puts a new twist on the whole "easter dress" thing.

I LOVE the picture of Courtney's sad face. How often do you all use the web cam? Jared has a spare. Should I have him send it to me and we can chat too? think about it.

Em and AJ said...

I have to agree with you that when their is no crying involved with teething, it is great. Sadie has been a jewel when it comes to teething, as for Ashton...I am hoping for just as good, but we will have to see when he starts teeting. :)