Wednesday, March 26, 2008

New Picture

I have been wanting this picture by Simon Dewey called "As I Have Loved You" FOREVER! I finally broke down and bought it because right now it is 50% off at Deseretbook.com. I thought it was perfect to go in a boy/girl together room. When Adam got home and saw it Courtney said, "That's Jesus, Courtney and Grant". And that is exactly why I wanted it in their room! I hope she always thinks that is who it is. I LOVE having them in the same room, this morning I woke up to Courtney saying, "peek-a-boo Grant!" They just talk to each other until we go get them.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tawni! It's Ginger from Bear River. That picture is perfect in their room. Cute names on the wall by the way! Your kids are darling--glad I came across your blog!

Jon and Ashley said...

That picture is beautiful. I love your kids rooms.

The Downs Family said...

That's great!!!

The Reese's said...

cute story, i love that picture. it's good courtney understands why you put it in there.

Randi said...

That is such a great idea. I love that picture also! I hope you guys are all recovered from your earthquake experience! They can be pretty scary.

Joell said...

Cute room! My little girl and baby boy share a room too! At first I was worried about it but now it is so fun! Ellie walks by the bed and says "Hudsie nigh nigh". She calls him Hudsie and it is so cute!

kate said...

I love the bedroom, I bet your whole house is adorable!! (I'm looking into goodreads by the way.. I did librarything.com in the past but haven't updated in forever...