Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Happy Birthday, Adam!


I've been husband tagged and thought that Adam's birthday would be the perfect day to do this!

Rules: Answer and re-post the following questions about the man in your life.

What is his full name? Adam Howard Smith

How long have you been married? 3 years 1 week 1 day

How long did you date? Ummm....6 weeks!

Who eats more sweets? I do, without question. I can't get enough sugar, but he out eats me in everything else :)

Who said I love you first? Toss up, we were in my best friend Julie's parking lot in Provo and he told me I could ask him anything and he would tell me so I asked him if he loved me. He said yes and later told me he was going to tell me at this special date he had planned, but I ruined it by asking first!

How old is he? 25 today!

Who is taller? Adam by probably 10 inches.

Who is smarter? Adam in every aspect. The kid is never wrong on anything. Drives me crazy!

Who can sing better? Defiantly me! :)

Who does the laundry? Me, as a stay-at-home mom I have feel it my responsibility.

Who pays the bills? Me, again stay-at-home mom. I try to get everything done so when he is home we can play, not work.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed, I do.

Who mows the lawn? Neither, yay for apartments!

Who cooks dinner? Me on weekdays, Adam on weekends.

Who drives? Adam, though I am an awful backseat driver.

Who is more stubborn? Tied. Both of us have pretty stubborn streaks.

Who kissed who first? Adam asked me if he could in my parent's family room.

Who asked who out? My mission president set it up. The date was set up when I had 9 months left on my mission in Georgia and Adam had 6 months left on his in Paraguay! (My mission president is Adam's grandpa).

Who proposed? Adam, I flew in to Vegas on New Year's Eve, we went to the temple, to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory, and then to a hill to watch the fireworks on the strip at midnight. When they started to go, Adam popped the question.

Who has more siblings? Adam. He has 4 sisters and 1 brother. I have 2 sisters and 1 brother.

Who wears the pants? Hmmmmm...... It is HIS birthday, so I will say Adam :)

6 comments:

Jon and Ashley said...

Happy birthday to Adam! That was such a fun post to read. I love getting to know other people's family.

Chantalle said...

So fun! I loved that. Happy Birthday Adam! John just hit 25 as well...the big quarter century :)

The Reese's said...

cute, i even learned alot about adam from that. happy birthday adam! you're on the downhill to 30, way to join the group.

Teriann said...

Happy Birthday Adam!!!! We will have to have cake when we are there this weekend ;)

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Adam. Congrats on making it through your first quarter of a century!!! I never knew your first "I love you" was in my parking lot. That is funny/cute.

The Downs Family said...

I didn't know hardly any of that stuff- I'm glad you shared.

I can't believe that Kurlayna is that old either- weird!