
Three years ago Adam and I were married. What a fun time it has been since. Two college graduations (both True Blue, just different shades), two beautiful children, and one giant move have taken place. I truly believe Adam and I were made for each other and it seems like we have been together twice as along as it really has been, I can only imagine what the next three years have in store for us. It is wonderful to know that we have eternity together, just think how much fun we can have and what we can accomplish with forever. He is the love of my life and my best friend and I am so grateful for him and the family we have together. 
Courtney trying on my wedding dress. It's a little big, give her about 18 more years (and not a day before) to get her turn.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Happy Anniversery!
Posted by california smiths at 8:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












8 comments:
Happy Anniversary! 3 years, wow. You guys are really getting up there! Courtney looked beautiful in your dress. But I must admit, it looked a lot better on you!
I love that photo of you guys on your wedding day- I've never seen the photos- so that's fun. And how cute Courtney's all decked out in your dress! Great post!
Happy Anniversary!!
Who knew 3 years goes by so fast huh? Ironic that the sun was bright as could be in the middle of February yet cold and rainy in April! I can't wait to see pictures of Spencer's wedding. Let me know how it goes.
oh good it worked... :)
Congratulations on three years together! I love your pictures... Courtney in your dress is classic!
Tawni! I found your blog through Briawna. I am glad to see pictures and updates from your family!! Hope everything is great- the kids are SO big and SO cute!
That is a priceless picture.
Post a Comment