Saturday, February 23, 2008

Busy Season

Adam is in busy season so I took the kids to Utah for a week and then for a week in Las Vegas. Here are a couple of my favorite moments from the trip.


Grant and Beckham with Grandpa Hanks. Even though Grant is six weeks older, he is about three pounds lighter! And holding them is the one and only, Tom Hanks. He messed his eye up while I was on my mission, so this is the only picture I have of him with no glasses, including pictures from my wedding!



Here is Denver driving Courtney around in his big wheels. Practicing for future use.





This is Great-great Grandma Smith. She is 92 and still driving!






On the way home Courtney fell asleep while drawing pics with her aquadoodle. I highly recommend the travel aquadoodle. It writes with just water so no mess, no worry.

Here is a good shot of Grant's two bottom teeth (if you click on it so it gets big).

2 comments:

Jon and Ashley said...

Such cute pictures. They will always be good friends. Thats why cousins are so fantastic. Your kids are absolutely beautiful.

The Reese's said...

cute pictures. looks like you are having fun even if adam's working all the time.