I have now been "Bag Tagged" twice and have been putting it off because of embarrassment! Please keep in mind I am an over-prepared mother of two babies!
This is my diaper bag I received for Mother's Day last year from Adam's grandma. I use it every day and only grab a non-diaper bag for date night.
The contents are as follows:
-Books, Travel Aquadoodle, Diapers (2 sizes, Wet Wipes, Sippy cup, Mine and Courtney's cell phones (don't worry, Courtney's is a toy :), Courtney's sun glasses, Binkie, Toy rings, Camera, Wallet, Snacks (and as I looked, I found THREE princess gummy packs!), Bib and Burp cloth, Hair ties for both Courtney and me, One pen, Hand Sanitizer, Chapstick (never leave home without it).
Ok lets face it, this list could go on and on and on and on, I didn't even pull everything out for the picture, but at least it got me to clean out the bag! What can I say, I always over pack.
I Bag Tag: Tangi, Ashley, and Katie
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Bag Tag
Posted by california smiths at 3:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












5 comments:
thanks alot, you just want to make someone do it that looks worse than you.
sorry about the first comment there was to many mispelled word i hope you don't mind me snoopin on you blog, and that i added you to mine.
annmarie
Way to be prepared- you shall not fear, right?! I thought I'd let you know I like your new template- it's cute!
Once you have a big bag, you will never go back :) You have seen the size of mine and my baby is 17!!! I carry snacks for ME. You have to have your 72 minute kit or you might starve ;)
Post a Comment