Thursday, February 14, 2008

Sunny California


Our apartment complex has streams that run through it and there are two ducks that just came to live here. The managers said they come every year for a couple of weeks and have their babies and then leave. Now we go out to feed them a couple of times a day and watch through our window to see them when we aren't outside visiting them. Courtney loves it!


This is my friend Teresa, we grew up in Bear River all our lives together. She moved about 30 miles away and has two kids the same age as my kids. We went to the park on Tuesday and here is Jackson and Courtney holding hands. I loved it!

5 comments:

The Downs Family said...

It's good to have someone you know real well so close! We plan to see y'all at the reunion! I can't wait!

Pam said...

SO cute!! I am so jealous you are in the warm sun. Your kids are cute Tawni!

Randi said...

Hey Tawni! I "bag tagged" you! Go to my blog to see what I'm talking about! He he :)

Teriann said...

I am so glad Teresa is close to you :) Courtney & Jackson look so cute!

kate said...

omigoodness I am so so jealous of the weather. I think I am just about sick of the snow! Although it hasn't snowed in a week and 2 days... maybe it's beginning!