



We went for walk around a pond with a friend in our ward to feed the ducks and walk their dog. There were tons of ducks, swans, and giant fish. It was really pretty and great for some pictures. Courtney was in heaven holding on to the dog leash and walking him around the pond. Grant figured out this morning how to babble, so he kept us entertained with his voice all morning. I love to hear his little "dadadada"s. Of course, there is no "mamama"s anywhere to be heard.
Friday, April 18, 2008
A walk around the pond
Posted by california smiths at 8:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












7 comments:
wow you are up early to post that. i think you guys need to get that girl a pet. she loves animals! i can't wait for it to be that warm here. love ya!
Isn't it funny how kids start to say dadadada first even though we are with them all day long. :) Cute pictures. How nice would it be to have that warm of weather here in Utah? I am getting anxious for the warm weather. :)
That pond looks like so much fun. Livie loves animals as well. I think that we need to get our girls together. They would be friends!
that DOES look like fun! I think i need to be invited next time
I second what everyone says about the warm weather. Can I come live with you for a few months? :) Makayla loves ducks as well. We took her to a place called Wheeler Farm here in SLC, and she LOVED it!
Grant looks so grown up since I last saw him. I almost thought it was a picture of your neighbors kid.
go Dodger's we are going to a game on June 20th. I would love to visit with you while we are out there. I'll have to get your e-mail address.
Post a Comment