

I remember when Courtney's hair got long enough to put in pigtails that stuck straight out of her head, I was excited! Now her hair is getting long enough to do fun stuff to it, and I am just amazed at what I can do to it if I try. I get a lot of reminders and ideas off "Give me Cute Hair" (I have a link to it on my sidebar). This I tried this morning and thought it turned out pretty darn cute. I love that it will keep the hair off her face, which as you can tell from other pictures, it is always there!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Courtney's Hair
Posted by california smiths at 9:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












7 comments:
Oh now that is cute hair! Love it, love it ~ especially the curls :)
very cute! she is gettig so so big!
I love her hair. The curls are so dang cute. I love what you can do with it.
Cute. She has gorgeous hair, especially for a little girl. I love her curls. How fun to play with it.
It is so much fun when little girls hair gets long enough to start doing experiments with it. Courtney's hair is beautiful, I can't wait until Sadie gets that long of hair. :)
I'm just waiting for my daughter's hair to grow. You can do so many cute hair styles with girls. But it is easier to get my son ready each day than it is my daughter. :)
The hair looks very cute!!! I need to update my blog but haven't had a chance the last little while. I will give you some more ideas this week.!!
Post a Comment