Sunday, April 13, 2008

Mission Reunion

We got back today from a weekend in Brian Head, UT. My mission president has a weekend reunion there every other year for the missionaries. It is a lot of fun to hang out, ski, watch movies, and just reminisce. It was fun to see my old companions and friends, though the drive was less than desirable! Eight hours is never fun, but now that it is over it was completely worth it. My trainer even came down from Provo even though she is due to have her baby on Tuesday! The night before we left I had a moment of weakness and chopped my hair off. This is a picture of me and my first greenie, Sister Holt (now Downs).

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute hair Tawni :) I love it and it sounds like you had a great time.

Jon and Ashley said...

I love your hair cut. Many times I have been tempted to just run to a place like that. It is good to see a good haircut result.

Em and AJ said...

Cute haircut...sports clips did a good job. It is scary to go to people that you don't really know and trust to get your hairdone. :)

The Reese's said...

i like your hair. but i've always known you with short hair like that.glad you had fun at your reunion.

T said...

very cute!!!

Joell said...

How fun! Long drive though not fun! I too love the hair, but have always known the short haired Tawni!

Hootie & Chrissi said...

Your hair looks cute short, too. You can definitely pull off both. I almost chopped mine again last week, then decided against it. I get way bored with either style for too long. Sounds like you had a good time at your reunion.

Brian Hanks said...

Looking good, cuz!

Christensen Family said...

I think your hair is cute. It's always hard to cut it short when you have long hair. I see your mom every Tuesday (I take my son into speech at the school) at North Park. She always talks about you and Tangi.