I have been trying to slowly teach Courtney to sight read some words and she has gotten some down perfect. We have been practicing the alphabet but didn't get to far in recording it due the fact that Grant was being to loud. I didn't realize how well I can tune out his 'talking' until I watched the video back and realized how much he talks. Courtney loves to read and learn things. I hope she always feels that way, I just wished I would take the time to teach her more.
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Courtney Reading
Posted by california smiths at 12:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












7 comments:
Grant was just trying to steal Courtney's moment :) Cute videos - she is such a little smartie!
Very Awesome- she will do really well as she gets into school. Keep doing these exercises it will help her a lot in the future- just speaking from a teacher point of view :)
Your kid is sooooo SMART! That is awesome. It never ceases to amaze me how fast kids learn.
that was cute. i really need to start doing that with denver.
WOW! that really is impressive! It reminded me so much of my time at home working with Ellie with Hudson making all kinds of noises in the background! My husband Bryce calls him a dinasaur!
Awesome, She is definately smart. My daughter walks around all day with a pen and paper and asks how to spell things, so she can identify them.
She is so cute and smart! Hmmm, she takes after her mama!
Post a Comment