
Last night at 11:30 Adam and I bought annual passes to Disneyland and when the kids woke up this morning we were off. We got there at 8:00 am and by 9:00 had already rode 7 rides. We walked onto everything. The fun thing about annual passes is they are good for California Adventures too, so we walked over there and found that is where the characters hide out! We never see them at Disneyland, but we found Mickey and the bunch over there. We had a lot of fun, did everything we wanted too, and was home by 1:30 for the kids' naps! Gotta love livin' in the OC!

Friday, April 4, 2008
It finally happened...
Posted by california smiths at 2:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












10 comments:
Sounds soooo fun. Although Courtney doesn't look that excited about Mickey.
Comgrats om the day off!!!
Well, Mickey actually gave her a kiss, she was a little shaken, but she just kept saying, "Mickey kiss Courtney". I think she was a little in shock :)
What a fun day! Courtney looks totally terrified on Pirates :) Lucky girl to get a kiss from Mickey!
I am so jealous. I haven't been to Disneyland since my honeymoon. It is so nice that you live so close.
Fun I am so jealous! I remember going to Disneyland as a whirlwind of crazy fun! You look so cute! The faces Courtney are making reminds me so much of my Ellie!
That looks like so much fun! I am so jealous because I LOVE Disneyland. I don't think I could get sick of it. I can't wait until my girls are old enough to go. How fun for your kids. Tawni, you look so great. And I love your shirt:)
Tawni- Cute pics, it looks like lots of fun. Sounds rough that you're so close to Disneyland & all the other privileges of SoCal. :) Your kids are cute and you look great, too. I like your long hair.
I'm so glad to hear that your little Courtney ate her crib too and survived! I know I've never actually even met you, but I've heard all about the Hanks twins from Josh. Such cute kids you have!
I'm way jealous. I finally made it to Disneyland for the first time when I was 22. Wo knows when I'll ever get back. I think thats awesome that you live that close. I would go all the time if I could.
Mandi
Wow, that would be nice to live so close to Disneyland! Especially when you have little kids to take with you! Fun fun!
Post a Comment