Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Birthday!


So today is Tangi and I's birthday. Even though this is my blog, 99% of you read Tangi's so I thought this was a good place to say Happy Birthday to us both! I have to brag about being a twin, because it really is SO FUN! I know this picture was taken 11 months ago, but I love it because it shows how we are doing things together, even though we live twelve hours away. It was taken last June when I was 8 months pregnant and she was 7 months pregnant. It has always been fun to share our birthdays and so much more together and I am so glad I am a twin, the older and wiser twin :)Happy Birthday Tangi!

13 comments:

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I read both of your blogs so thanks for posting this. I love the picture!!! Aren't pregnancy pictures the best?

Hootie & Chrissi said...

Happy Birthday Miss Tawni. I hope you have a fabulous day!!! I was going to comment before I saw your post, because I remember you are a day after me. Cute twin picture.

Em and AJ said...

Happy Birthday Tawni! What a fun picture with Tangi. It is so fun that you girls can get cute pictures like that especially when you are doing the same thing at the same time (being pregnant)! :)

T said...

happy birthday!!! Man we are getting old, it seems just a little bit ago we were sitting on my porch eating popscicles!!! now we have kids... where does the time go?

Ginger said...

Happy Birthday Tawni!

Brittney N said...

Happy birthday, Tawni! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Teriann said...

Happy Birthday - just think 26 years ago I was trying figure out how to feed both of you at the same time :) Wow! Where has the time gone, I am not any older. . .

Thanks to both you and Tangi for the cutest grandkids anywhere!

Christensen Family said...

Happy Birthday! You two are so cute! How fun to be pregnant at the same time.

Jon and Ashley said...

Happy Birthday! I have the best of both worlds because I have you for a friend and Tangi as a sister in law.

Randi said...

Happy Birthday yesterday! I hope you had a great one. That would be so fun to be a twin!

Angie said...

Happy Birthday Tawni!!! My dad is a twin as well, and I am sure he has the same thoughts. His only problem was that he ended up with the name Sharman and his twin ended up with Sherwin ( a little more common). Anyways, I hope you had a great birthday!

Bingham Family said...

ys had a great day! (I can't get into tangi's blog so this is for both of you) I remember many birthday sleep overs at your house, always a blast!!! Remember that time we went tolit papering and ran all over the school yard scared to death...then we came home and did your house so no one would think it was us!!! Memories!

kate said...

So I am way behind on reading my list of private blogs.. so I totally missed this post! I hope you had a happy! You deserve it!!