Something I have always enjoyed doing is scrapbooking. I know some people do not like doing it, don't have the time, or just don't have the desire. I have always wondered if I could make money doing what I enjoy, so I thought I would start this blog to see if I could get any 'hits' on the idea. I started a little blog on how it would work. Let me know what you think!
Saturday, May 3, 2008
A scrapbooking idea...
Posted by Tawni at 4:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












4 comments:
You are a great scrapbooker. I think it is a great idea. Especially for people like me that are completely scrapbook clueless.
cute idea, i'll be interested to see how it goes.
I think this is great, good for you to use your talents. I wish that I was more into scrapbooking and could be amazing at it like you. :)
I need to hire you to show me how to be creative. I think you and Tang are just born with those awesome talents. I always like to look at your blog to get ideas of my own.
Also, what made you and Tang decide to go private? Is it something I should be considering?
jandacarley@hotmail.com
Post a Comment