Thursday, May 1, 2008

Going Private!


I think I am going to follow the masses and go private. Adam has been wanting me to since I started this, so I will let him have the peace of mind finally. I love to hear people's comments, so if you would like to continue checking our blog and keeping in touch, please leave me your email address (or email me at adamandtawnismith@gmail.com, if you don't want your email out for everyone). I will leave this open for a little while longer. Also, to explain the picture, no there was no party, just Courtney insisting that we all wear birthday hats all day.

19 comments:

Jake said...

I would love an invite! pamparson@hotmail.com

Hootie & Chrissi said...

I'd like an invite. chrissiroche@gmail.com

Julie said...

Don't forget me!!!

The Downs Family said...

downswiththemuppets@gmail.com so now you know!

kate said...

and me!

The Reese's said...

keep me on: tangireese@hotmail.com

Bingham Family said...

Invite me Please!mandibingham@gmail.com
So I tried to buy one of your moms kits but it wouldn't let me. If you have a minute (I know your a busy mom) e-mail me a little help on how I can make my page cute. Both yours and Tangi's are darling! Thanks!

Ginger said...

I'd love to keep in touch!
ging_rich@hotmail Thanks!

T said...

me to!!! teresaham365@hotmail.com

Joell said...

jrigby14@msn.com

Brian Hanks said...

Don't go private!! Noooooo

April Greener said...

I would like to keep checking in on you guys!
amgreener1214@hotmail.com

Randi said...

Invite me! randi.hirschi@gmail.com

Teriann said...

Grandma has to have an invite! teriann.hanks@gmail.com :)

Christensen Family said...

hollichristensen@gmail.com

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

Remeber me: summers_lm@yahoo.co.nz

I think the scrapbooking idea is cool!

Em and AJ said...

When are you going private? How will I know when you do, and don't forget to add me. :)

Chantalle said...

chogan04@hotmail.com :)

Angie said...

Did I already do this somewhere else? If not, here it is again.

jandacarley@hotmail.com