
Today was a good day. It was one of those days that just makes you want to have a dozen kids. Courtney was a doll. She said her 'thank you's, bless you's', and even threw in an 'I love you Mama'. When I think of her and Grant (and Adam, of course!), I just think that I have the perfect family. What more could I ask for in life than a great husband, a darling little girl, and the cutest little boy you've ever seen. I truly am blessed. Of course, it was 101 degrees yesterday, and 95 today, so there may one thing I might change in my life.... :) oh and if you like my new blog design, it was created from a kit that my mom (Teriann Hanks) designed. I have a link to buy her stuff on m side bar.
Monday, April 28, 2008
A Good Day
Posted by california smiths at 8:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












4 comments:
I love those days. It makes all the hard ones worth it. Your are blessed. Your kids are so darling and you and Adam are so cute as well.
very cute. love your background.
Very fun template- very fun family!
We had a good day today too! Everyone was happy and took good naps and entertained so good! I love these days too! I even got in a little blogging time during naps! Hats off to good days! I love your background and that picture is adorable!
Post a Comment