I am not sure if any of you watch American Idol, but this past week was "Andrew Lloyd Weber" week, and this little David Archuleta from Murry, UT, did this pop ballad of 'Think of Me', that I absolutely LOVED!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Think of Me
Posted by california smiths at 8:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












9 comments:
Boo Simon. This kid is so amazing!
All I can say is FANTASTIC!!!!
i really like brooke white she is my number 1
he did a great job. hope a utah kid wins!
I love your video posts you have awesome picks! We don't have tv reception at our house so thanks for sharing!!!
Thanks for posting this..I love it too! This was the first I had watched it and now I can't get enough!
Its fun to see your cute family. Where in Cali do you live? My hubby has been off and on wanting to move there. We went in January to check out places to live and we LOVED the weather! (We can't move until I finish school though..so we will see.)
I love Archuleta. He seems like this little lost boy that makes me want to take him home and feed him soup.
Oh, Your Kids are so Cute! I love Courtney's Curly Hair. It that Natural??
I also love David A. and this performance was one of my favs. I'm not so sure about feeding him soup, but I'm sure he would be a great house guest. He is just so shy and cute! Love him!
Post a Comment