Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day



Friday night was Mormon Night at the Angels, so Adam took Courtney with our ward. Courtney LOVED it, she enjoyed the peanuts, the home run, and the fireworks. What a great dad he is! I am always so impressed with how he works all day, but is such a hands-on dad when he gets home. I couldn't ask for a better father for my kids.

4 comments:

The Reese's said...

how fun for her. i wondered what you did about seats.

Christensen Family said...

That is so fun to have those Daddy-Daughter dates. She will always remember those.

Bingham Family said...

So cute! I bet they had a fun time. Dusty would love that, he is a big baseball fan. I hope you and Grant had a great time.

kate said...

I loved the video! I don't want my baby to grow up but I'm more okay with it as I watch how cute your little courtney is!