Tuesday, June 3, 2008

La La La La

Every morning we read our scriptures in bed while Grant has his bottle and Courtney her milk. When she finishes her milk, she wants her scriptures to read, so we gave her a small hymn book since they look like scriptures, but to our surprise she knew exactly what it was (I guess from singing in church), she now packs it around and sings. I walked into my room today to hear her singing this with her little hymnal.


The funny thing was, it reminded me of a princess because as she was singing these two birds flew and landed in the tree next to the window and hopped around the branches while she sang. I had never seen birds there before. I guess she called them over :)

10 comments:

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

That is so cute. We tired the same thing with our daughter, but hey she has turned out to be a great singer, so in a way it has really paid off.

The Reese's said...

so cute! i wonder if they'll add that song to the next edition of the hymn book:)

The Downs Family said...

She's ENCHANTING!

Teriann said...

That is the cutest thing ever! She could be a Disney Princess :)

Jon and Ashley said...

Oh my word. She is beyond cute. I love her song! It sounds like something that Livie would sing. They would be such great friends.

Evelyn said...

I seriously don't know how you stand that absolutely cuteness!! I love it!

Bingham Family said...

That is adorable.

Ginger said...

Thanks for you encouraging words :)
I'll just keep trying. Courtney is so cute. I bet she is constant entertainment at your house!

Kim said...

She is precious. They grow up so fast. Enjoy every minute.

Christensen Family said...

She must have a beautiful voice then to bring birds. Very cute!