Wednesday, July 9, 2008

UTAH!!

Sunday we were able to fly up with Adam's grandparents to Utah for a quick visit. Sunday we had a family BBQ and cake and ice cream for my dad and Grant's birthdays that are coming up. I love where I grew up and letting my kids enjoy the country life. Here are the kids enjoying the tramp-Courtney is getting some air!My dad giving the kids turns on the motorcycle. They loved it, of course. This is kinda dark, but it is me and all my siblings. Right: My twin sister, Tangi, me holding Grant, my brother Spencer holding Beckham, and then my little sister Skye holding Courtney.Those of you who remember my house, it is always surrounded by corn fields (we are farmers!). Courtney and Denver loved running through it. All we could see was the tops of the corn moving where they were. It was so cute. One night my dad took us all fishing. We caught one fish and then the kids were done, but it was a good adventure. We will defiantly try it again!We walked the kids to the park, but Tangi just had one double stroller. So I put Courtney in the regular one and Grant was a good sport and rode in the bottom playing with toys. He never complained or tried to get out. I was very amazed! It made the outing much easier!This was our highlight. A group cousin shot that had everyone smiling. Courtney (2 1/2), Denver (3), Grant (1) and Beckham (10 months). They are all great friends and we love it when we can all get together. Thanks Tang for letting us come, and thanks mom and dad for driving us everywhere!!

9 comments:

The Reese's said...

glad you guys came. it was fun, denver was asking if you guys were coming back tomorrow. i told him it was our turn to visit you guys! hopefully sooner than later

Jon and Ashley said...

That is the cutest picture I have ever seen. I can't believe you got all four kids smiling. Next time you guys are in Vegas, let us know so we can see you! I think Courtney and Livie would have tons of fun together.

Sally said...

Sounds like you had so much fun in Utah. I bet Annabelle would love running through the corn too. If we are ever in Utah at the same time our kids can run back and forth between the grandparents houses through the fields!

Bingham Family said...

that's cool you got to come home for a visit. Looks like you guys had a great time. The pic of the cousins is darling! We don't even try anymore there are so many kids.

Teriann said...

It was such a fun visit ~ thanks for playing with us!

Joell said...

I love the cousin picture how fun! They are all smiling that really is an accomplishment! It is so fun to be around family!

Em and AJ said...

What a fun trip! Mercedes loves going and hanging out at both grandparents houses because both of them live more in the country then what we do. It is fun to go back home and be with family. Looks like you had a good trip to Utah.

Julie said...

Thanks for making a little time for the Lewis family while you were in Utah. Your kids are adorable. I laughed so hard at the picture of Grant in the stroller. Thats a classic!

Darbie said...

I agree with you. I love taking my kids home to my parents house. And they love it. How often do you make it back to Utah? Your kids are adorable. The cousins picture is fun. I wish my kids had some cousins.