We got home from Utah last week and the next morning Grant woke up with a fever around 102. It stayed for 2 days. The poor thing just laid there (at least he didn't cry!). I called the doctor and she said there was a fever bug going around that lasted 1-3 days. No other symptons, just a fever. Ok, nice to know. So Grant goes to bed Friday night feeling a lot better, but then we have Courtney waking up at 3:00 in the morning with the fever. She kept it for about a day and half. She also slept the entire time. I loved it when she fell asleep sitting up like this.
Grant has been in the emptying everything lately. The dvd's , cupboards, book shelves, anything he can get into. Gotta love this stage! 
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
This Week
Posted by california smiths at 8:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












9 comments:
That is no fun. I hate when my kids are sick. When Brance was a baby he did that same thing. on the way home from vacation and we took him to the ER and they pretty much told us the same thing. I think they get worn out and all the change is hard on them.
Love cleaning up after babies over and over!!! That is a fun stage.
I love it when Annabelle sleeps in funny positions! Too bad it meant that your little ones were sick.
It is so sad when your little ones get sick. They just want to lay around and you know that they don't feel good! So sad!
I don't know if I am looking forward to the "pulling out everything out of everywhere" stage with Ashton, but my time will be here before I know it. You gotta love that stage. :)
I love that picture of Courtney - even though she is sick she still looks adorable :) That Grant is going to be your mischievous one!
so sorry. it's awful when they are sick!
oh I hate it when they get sick, but that is the good kind of sick when they just lay around.
oh that doesn't sound like fun at all! Hudson is in the same stage! So not fun!
Oh sad!!!
Poor Courtney looks so cute asleep on the couch. I'm glad it was just a fever and that both your kiddlets are ok!
Post a Comment