Friday, July 18, 2008

What Disney Princess are YOU?


You Are Cinderella!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

6 comments:

Teriann said...

I am Snow White! What is up with that - that is the Disney movie I do not like at all!!! I demand a recount :)

Fun quiz - where did you find it?

The Reese's said...

I'm Ariel and it really describes me! I didn't know what would come from those questions, they were kinda hard.

Julie said...

I am Aurora (A.K.A. Sleeping Beauty). Funny. I agree with Tangi. Some of those questions made you really think. At least we all know why Ariel was your favorite... She makes you think of Tangi.

Brittney N said...

Hi Tawni! We totally should have met up while we were down in Calfornia. Next year for sure. And just so you know before I post anything on my blog, Jake and I are having a baby! We're so excited! My due date is Jan 31. Hopefully our kids will be half as cute as yours!

Bingham Family said...

I'm not suprised you were cindarella. I was Aurora. I was shocked how close it was to me. That was fun!

Michelle Bready said...

I'm Cinderella too! Which is funny because apparently I'm patient. Im not sure where I put that attribute but I rarely find it in my possession :)