Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Grant!!

Watch Me Grow!!
Grant has been the best little boy our family could have asked for, and I can't believe we have had him for a year already! He is a big-time 'Mama's Boy', and loves to give hugs,high fives, waving bye-bye, giving half grins to melt any girl's heart, and eating everything in sight. He could play catch all day long. He is a good sport about letting Courtney be his second mom in every way that she thinks she should be. One unique thing about Grant is he has been to Disneyland EIGHT times. Not bad for being only one! I can't imagine our lives without him- how boring would that be!?!?! I am so excited for this next stage as he learns to talk and express himself more and learn to use his body the way he wants to. Happy Birthday, Grant!

10 comments:

Teriann said...

Happy Birthday Grant! What a cutie you are - I love your half smile, it makes me wonder what you are up to :) Darling cakes Tawni - post some pictures of him eating them!

Goldie said...

Loved the birthday party! It was so fun hanging out with you & the others at your home. Let's do it again real soon! Cute blog too :)

The Reese's said...

looks like alot of fun. i can't believe he's a year already!

T said...

happy birthday!!! He has gotten so so big

Darbie said...

Your cakes look great! He is so cute! Eight times, I am impressed. Are there very many rides for toddlers?

california smiths said...

The fun thing about Disenyland is there are a lot for toddlers, but the little kids can ride everything but the 4 or 5 big rides. They can do Pirates, Buzz, and the Haunted Mansion. It really is kid friendly in every way.

April Greener said...

Happy Birthday Grant! Our babies are growing up. So sad but so exciting!

Christensen Family said...

Oh he is cute. It goes by fast doesn't it? How did you do the pics of him growing up? That is really cute!

kate said...

omigoodness I cannot believe how behind I am in reading your blog, I am SO sorry! He has grown up since I last saw a picture and he is Adorable!! I loved your collage, I might steal your idea and make one too! oh, and did I mention I am so jealous of your closeness to Disneyland!?

Bingham Family said...

Great job on the cake! I'm very impressed. I knew our boys were close to the same age I guess I didn't realize they were only 2 month diff. Happy B-day late!!!