Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sleeping In

For those of you who are parents, especially parents of multiple children, may understand the excitement of sleeping in till 7:30. My kids went through the past two months getting around at 6:30. Every day. Well the past two weeks they have decided to sleep in till 7:30. It is like a vacation. I just wake up happier when there is a 7 and not and 6 in front of that 30. It seems like occasionally you can get one to sleep in but the other is always up early, so to get them both to do it at the same time is HEAVEN!

7 comments:

Jon and Ashley said...

I agree with you on that. I hate the fall daylight savings time because you lose an hour. I know you still get the same amount of sleep, but I think your mind just feels better knowing it is later. Happy Birthday to Grant! He is sooooo cute.

Christensen Family said...

Oh I know exactly what you mean. It is a very nice feeling!

The Reese's said...

i dream of that time. :) so happy for you.

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

So true and yet so funny. I think when they decide they can relax a little more maybe they will decide to sleep in.

Goldie said...

Good for you! Don't you feel like a brand new woman, all rested and everything?

April Greener said...

I LOVE waking up when there is a seven at the beginning! Wish it happened more often-love this post...so true.

T said...

lucky you