Sunday, July 27, 2008

Straightened!

This morning for church Courtney let me straighten her entire hair. I LOVED how it turned out. She looked all cute..... then we went to leave and she had added some stick-on accessories!

9 comments:

Goldie said...

How cute! Love the accessories! I noticed her hair today too! Loved it. How did you get her to sit still? :)

Jon and Ashley said...

Her hair looks so cute. I still love her natural curl though.

The Reese's said...

so cute and i notice she has a darling flower in her hair! where did you find something like that? :) That's exactly what i pictured when i bought them for her. just something to hold her hair out of her eyes.

Bingham Family said...

She is darling!!! I love the hair I wish my morgan's hair was that long and thick. You must have late church. We go at 9 so some week morgan looks kind of scary! Girl hair is fun!!!!

Julie said...

She looks so grown up with straight hair!!!

Ginger said...

So cute! She has so much hair--lucky girl!

Teriann said...

Oh my GOSH!!! She is just beautiful with her grown-up hair! It looks gorgeous - but I agree with Ashlie, I love her curl!! Tell her grandma loves her stick-on accessories!

Joell said...

She does look adorable! Ellie let me straighten her hair once to I also loved it! It's funny how people with straight hair want to have curly hair and my daughter has curly hair and I sometimes just wish it was straight!

T said...

so so cute! she has gorgeous hair for a 2 year old