Courtney is officially obsessed with getting married. Yesterday she pulled me into her closet to show me her 'dress for the temple', she then announced that she can now get married because she has a dress like mommy's. She had found the blessing dress my mom had made her (which was so long, it now looks like it will fit her!). 
Does this give a true meaning to 'climbing the walls'? Grant will climb everything.
Grant LOVES to sweep. Yesterday he spilled crushed rice cakes on the floor and by the time I got back with the vacuum he had gotten his broom and was sweeping it up. Cracked me up! He then proceeded to try to sweep the entire floor, but got stuck on a spot of spaghetti sauce that wouldn't sweep up. He was so serious trying to figure out why it wouldn't move, I finally wiped it up so he would be satisfied that it was gone :) Good thing I have him to make me keep a cleaner house!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Kids!
Posted by california smiths at 9:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












7 comments:
so cute! i love that you can teach kids to be clean. who knows if they still will be that way in a few years. love the dress, what a girl!
She looks so beautiful in the dress :) I probably will be just the right length for a wedding dress now. I love Grant's cleanliness streak - I hope it lasts!
How fun! Courtney is funny to be so obsessed with getting married does she have a little boyfriend?j/k My Hudson and Ellie love to sweep way more than I do so that is good for our house.
That is totally funny, but really watch out...she is way too cute and there are way too many boys out there looking.
Her blessing dress is beautiful. Keep Grant on that track, and pretty soon you will have a full time housekeeper.
How funny! That is crazy that she already talks about getting married. You're right...girls are just born girly! It is awesome when your kids want to help clean. I love it!
Your kids are adorable and I love reading about all the fun things they say and do!
Post a Comment